Master Theses Supervised by Our Research Group
Here you find a list of Master Theses which are supervised by members of our research group.
- Peter Opsomer: Fast construction of Gaussian quadrature rules with a large number of points
- Jente Beerten: Near-lossless wavelet-based image compression techniques
- Roel Matthysen: Korobov sequences
- Korneel Dumon: Multiscale methods for highly oscillatory differential equations
- Gilles Vanderveken: Numerical integration techniques for the simulation of wave propagation in layered soil